If you thrive in a dynamic team environment and want to be part of one of the world’s top ten tyre manufacturers, this is the position for you. Reporting to the Inventory Deployment Manager, you will be highly self motivated; a team player who can add value, with an excellent work ethic.
What you will be doing:
ETQ Management – document work flow management
Reporting/Monitoring – document annual reviews, activity monitoring, ETQ usage & KPI’s
Assisting the QA Manager as required
Document Control – record retention, archives – log & storage maintenance
Key skills & competencies
You have exceptional communications skills; both verbal and written.
You're proficient in working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook
You're a real problem solver
You have a pro-active “can do” attitude
Bonus points if you have these
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems in Manufacturing environment
- Experience in using quality management systems ISO 9001: 2008 (or 2015)
What can you expect?
- A full time contract based on 36.5 hours a week
- The chance to grow both professionally and personally
- You get to work at an international minded company